1. Midi Dresses - A midi dress is any type of dress that rises above the ankles but falls below the knees, otherwise known as the mid-calf. They complement all figures and can be worn with heels or sandals in the summer and boots in the fall. You can't go wrong having Midi Dresses in your wardrobe. We offer an array styles and colors in our dress selection.
2. Ponchos - Need something to keep you cozy during the winter without wearing a coat. Poncho's have got you covered. Great with jeans, leggings, or dresses. In bright and bold colors, plaids and stripes with our wide selection of poncho's we've got you covered.
3. Plaid - Plaid is always in style year-round every year however when fall arrives buffalo plaid bursts on the scene in red and black, black and white, green and black and more. Now we are seeing even more plaids in autumn hues especially gold colors. No matter what plaid you're wearing you can't go wrong.
4. Puffer or Quilted Jackets - These jackets have been around for a little while and now they are everywhere and they're getting even puffier - if that's a word. They can definitely keep you warm and are becoming even more stylish than they have been in the past few years.
5. Fair Isle Sweaters - The term “Fair Isle” refers to a special kind of stranded knitting, one in which the colors form one of hundreds of the traditional patterns of the Fair Isles (interweave.com). These sweaters are beautiful and come in many intricate patterns. They are very popular this year and are absolutely here to stay.